How Many People are Online Now?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my multiwinia site! In an effort to try to make more people play multiwinia online I have set up this basic website to announce an event that I will be hosting: MULTIWINIA WEEKENDS!!! Multiwinia Weekends is an event that will happen most Saturdays from 2pm-4pm (14h-16h)GMT -5. What will happen is that I will start a passworded server on multiwinia, and people that sign up here will be emailed the password and server name. Now, there is a trick to this. So people don't give out the password to others over a large scale, (telling your friends is OK) the sever name and password will change every event. These events will happen most Saturdays if life doesn't get in the way =) and should be a lot of fun (if people sign up!) I will try to post on this blog if there won't be an event on a specific day(s) or week(s), but as I said before, it should be most Saturdays! The game mode will change every weekend!

Q/A:

Q: So, does this cost?
A: Of course not! Registration is free! Why would I charge? If anybody sells you a password you have been scammed!

Q: Is the demo version allowed?
A: Yes, in most cases. I don't have the demo so I don't know which maps/modes are demo friendly.

Q: Are Macs and Windows allowed?
A: Yes.

Q: Am I part of Introversion staff?
A: No.

Q: Great! How do I sign up?
A: Send an email to: multiwinia-weekends@live.com

With the Title: "REGISTER" and include the following:

Your Multiwinia online name

Demo or Full version
(and include whether or not you are planning to buy the full version)

Your email
(Will not give to ANY other people. I hate spam myself!)

and

Multiwinian Favorite Color (Tribe).

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THIS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ONLINE SOON!!!

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment